Friday, February 20, 2015

Mortal Kombat



Fuck, man. I was sick for two whole fucking weeks.


The flu got me the first week, but I kept on going for class anyway. 

It used to be, I would recover from a flu in a matter of hours. This time, though, after I completed a hellish hibernation session, I got even worse. I'm too weak for this shit.

I went home and my temperature just shot up. I was worried that I got dengue, the remnants of a PSA on RTM lingered in my mind. Fever that comes and goes, for longer than two weeks, and all that.

If I had dengue, it would decrease my platelet count. Dengue could kill me.

The only thing that worked was lots of rest. I spent two days mostly asleep, and felt better each time.

Work looms like a spectre.

I hope the bloody flu stays away. Like, forever.

Anyway, I think I'm good to go. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment