Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Wiggle: Mental Militia



A lot of people - especially girls - come up to me and tell me they want to lose weight.

I don't think they do want to lose weight, because if they do, they would be on a treadmill or swimming or not eating high carbs.

I was actually saving this speech until I have hit my targeted weight loss of 35kg, but I am nursing a cold and I can't do work because my head feels like it's wrapped in a warm, damp towel, so against any kind of judgement, I am going to tell you how to lose weight and be fit, unless you get hit by a cold virus. Like I am right now.

The first thing you need to do is set your mental, psychological and spiritual self on the weight loss track. You need to decide, for yourself, on your own, that you want to get fit. No one will do this for you. You cannot rely on anyone but yourself.

I have a crush on a Sarawakian boy, and while he is nice and I am happy talking to him, he is not the reason for this. No matter how hot he is. 


But truth be told, things happen vice verse. Which is he's not in my to go list anymore. He did beg for me to put him back in the list, but na-ah. Fuck you.

You must decide, on your own, for your own sake, that you want this.

A healthy living takes a long commitment. And you might just get a terminal disease anyway and die. I am having fun on this journey because I view my fat ass as a puzzle. I want to solve that puzzle by losing 35kg in two month or less.

When you go on a diet, it is not just for a few weeks or a few months. It is forever, so it must be sustainable to at least 70%. I tried before and as soon as I let go, the pounds rushed back in. This is for life, and if you can deal with that, you are ready.

Next step is information. First was the what. Second is how. I got loads of good and great advice from many people.

I went online. Wikipedia, YouTube, I spent hours researching methods and ways to set me on my path.

After I have gained enough information, I set about for execution.

Execution is always key, no matter what you do. Best idea in the world? Nothing without great execution.

I believe in my plans, and I have faith in my work. So I just follow through.

So far, I am at 89% of my goals. This is a good result, but nowhere near the 35kg I need to lose or the size of my gut I am comfortable with.

I will be a bikini model and my picture will be on billboards everywhere. And after this? Ballroom dancing.





No comments:

Post a Comment